Saturday 10 October 2009

Ernie Fashion September 2009

This September was all about a cool blue and white palette with bright accents.

This little onesie came courtesy of my great uncle and aunt from New Zealand, John and Diane. It has buses, cars and taxis printed on it and even though they had never met me they got the colours just right for my complexion. The striped bib is just for fun but it picks up the colours of my blue eyes and any assorted dribbles and sickies that may happen along the way.

1 comment:

  1. The blue thing I have wrapped around me is Mummy's cardigan - we were in the woods and it was a bit chilly. The cool red and white blanket I'm lying on is from my Nana - it goes where I go and looks good as part of my red travel system ensemble.

    E
    x

    ReplyDelete