Monday 14 June 2010

Weekends with Daddy II - Duck Tales

This is a duck. They go "quack, quack".  I know this because I have a book called Quack Quack and recently Daddy bought me this a-maaazing  book called Hairy Maclary and Zachary Quack. If you haven't read it, you  should check it out - so many plot twists and such a happy ending and Zachary Quack is really cute and you can point at the pictures and...oh, sorry I digress.

Anyway, I went to the park with Daddy the weekend before last and guess what? There was a real actual duck there!!!  I couldn't believe it. I just had to meet this duck but the question was, how?



I was dead casual about it and tried not betray my excitement.

Maybe Duck was hungry so I checked out the list of ingredients on my banana pudding - all organic and a.o.k...

"Hey Duck! Would you like some pudding? Its organic and really yummy and stuff..."

"Ok then, how about a nice big cuddle instead? Wait there! Duck? Duck! Where are you going Duck? Here Duck! Heeere DuckDuckDuck! DuckyDuckDuck...Duck? Where'd you go? Duck? Du-uck!!..."

I bet David Attenborough never has days like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment