Monday 7 June 2010

Peepo!



I've been quite busy over the past few months and I just haven't been able to keep up with my correspondence. My PA has been on extended sick leave and to be quite honest with you I have been considering terminating her contract.

This photo was taken in February/March for heaven sakes!  I don't even look like this anymore! (Although I confess I do look good).

Mummy took me to visit her friends Mariko and Pedro in London and we stayed overnight in the big smoke!!  I made friends with their daughter Lirio *sigh* (she's b-eaut-iful) and Matteo, although he didn't seem that bothered about me for some reason.  I don't think he liked his Mummy Mariko paying me any attention.  He made me laugh though because Mariko brushed his teeth on her lap and he put on his big sister's blue tights!  They made me feel very welcome and we had a lovely time. There are so many lovely things to do and see in the Big Smoke but its very, very busy. I saw lots and lots of stuff I wanted to buy but Mummy didn't give me any pocket money to spend :-(   One day I'm going to get a job and buy all of the important must-have items that a young boy needs from that toy shop at the bottom of Portobello Road. Until then, I'll keep dreaming and working on my CV.

Thank you Mariko for taking such good care of me and making me feel so welcome and at home - and thank you to the lovely Lirio for playing with me and reading me stories. You make me feel all dreamy inside. Ahhhhhhhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment