Monday 9 August 2010

Sandwell Valley Park Farm

Ooh whats that Daddy?



On my birthday day I did lots of cool stuff...and some scary stuff too.  Mummy and Daddy took me to look at some animals in their houses. Some of them were very smelly and didn't appear to have any indoor plumbing...




















"Hello there Ernie! Happy Birthday!!! 'Scuse the mess, I weren't expectin' no visitors..."






I tell you what, I didn't like the cows very much.  One of them was big and made of plastic and I just didn't like the way it looked at me ONE BIT- especially after Mummy freaked me out in the gift shop by putting on an owl mask and then whipping it off again...







Thank goodness they had a puddy cat! A bit of normality in amongst all this weirdness!!

Luckily I was able to cuddle Daddy all the way around the farm because although he would never admit it, I think he was a little bit frightened and needed a bit of reassurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment