Wednesday 30 September 2009

Owwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!! :-(



BEFORE: I had been enjoying a lovely day: 40 minutes in my gym listening to the sounds of the rainforest and practicing my 'reach and grab', did a standing up and tummy crunch work-out, had a bit of tummy time and a nice bath with Mummy. When she suggested we went for a walk I had no idea what horrors were awaiting me. The lady in the picture seemed really nice but then she made Mummy hold me tight and then...

AFTER: ...she really hurt me. I screamed and bawled and got really upset - almost inconsolable. I have never experienced pain before. Its really horrible. Mummy was very upset too and the horrible nurse lady kept asking her if she was okay...I wouldn't stop crying so Mummy took me to a vacant examination room and soothed me with a feed. I had tears in my eyes the whole time - so did Mummy.

Apparently I had two injections in my legs to protect me from nasties...it didn't prevent me feeling miserable and sad all night. I cried and screamed on and off until finally (about half 10 and after another bath with Mummy) I ran out of steam and fell asleep being fed in Mummy's arms under Daddy's concerned and watchful eye.

Injections are RUBBISH :-( !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment