Thursday 1 July 2010

A lovely day out with my Mummy AND my Daddy!!!

Mummy took the weekend off work so we could all spend some time together as a family and catch up with all our friends.  We went to two picnics, Bourneville fete, heard Carillion bells played by the minimalist composer Charlemagne Palestine (I am big on the minimalism - I think its something to do with being shorter than other people) and went to this brilliant playground near our house! Afterwards we put a blanket down under the trees so I could stretch my legs and frolic about whilst Daddy had a quick snooze (Daddy is really good at snoozing).  Summer is really good fun.  I like it best when the old folks get their act together and their priorities straight...it all about quality time and getting that work/life balance.  I mean, look how happy and relaxed they are.  They should focus all of their attention on me more often, theres so much for them to learn that only I can teach.

No comments:

Post a Comment